Payroll & CIS
Employing staff can be easier than you think! Whether you are a small company with one employee or a large business, at ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS we offer our expert advice and a full payroll bureau to relieve the burden of being an employer and keep your payroll running smoothly. We will look after all aspects of payroll on your behalf:
- Calculate your weekly or monthly net pay figures.
- Supply payslips by post or email.
- Calculate your monthly or quarterly PAYE/NI liability.
- Statutory Sick Pay.
- Statutory Maternity & Paternity Pay.
- Prepare and submit your Employers Annual Return.
- Supply P60’s and P45’s where required.
- Tailored payroll reports that meet the individual reporting needs of your business.
- Fixed processing fees.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sets out the special rules relevant to subcontractors and contractors in the construction industry. At ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS we can help you understand and fulfil your responsibilities and obligations under CIS by:
As a contractor
- Checking if CIS applies to your business.
- Registering as a CIS contractor.
- Verifying your subcontractors with HMRC.
- Paying your subcontractors in the right way – making deductions if necessary.
- Paying over deductions to HMRC.
- Giving subcontractors deduction statements.
- Sending monthly returns to HMRC
- Keeping proper records
As a subcontractor
- Determine your status as a subcontractor or employee.
- Register as a subcontractor with HMRC.
- Keeping HMRC informed of any changes to your business.
- Applying for ‘gross payment status’ if applicable.
- Preparation of your Self Assessment return and calculation of your tax liability/refund.